Delivery and Shipping
Standard and Expedited Delivery
For standard shipping, orders will be delivered by the national postal service of the destination country. You might be required to sign on the package to receive the item and thus please choose an address that someone is available to receive the package during business hour.
For expedited shipping, orders will be shipped using various delivery services, depending on the destination. The shipping fee may varies by destination and the size of your order. Shipping fees and the service provider will be shown upon checkout.
- Do you ship internationally?Yes, we offer worldwide shipping!
- How long does shipping normally take?For EU orders :Standard Shipping: 7-10 business daysExpedited Shipping: 3-5 business daysFor non-EU orders :Standard Shipping: about 10-15 business daysExpedited Shipping: 3-5 business days
Delivery time is not guaranteed for Standard Shipping and thus we would suggest Expedited Shipping if there is a date that you would like to meet. The above are estimated time required by the postal service and does not include the processing time of the Customs in the destination country. In some cases the local Customs office of your country may require additional documents and time to have your package cleared, and this may also cause further delay on the delivery.
- How can I check my order status?Sign in to your Account (the one that you made your order with) and click on "Track order". In some instances, carrier's tracking information may only be available in 1-2 business days after the order is shipped.
- Will my package be delivered to my house or to the post office for me to pick it up?Your Somamba product will arrive at your house. There may be exceptions that door-to-door delivery service is not provided in particular cities / areas / countries, though this is rare.
- When will you ship my order?Orders placed using our standard shipping will be processed within 2 business days.Please allow extra time for your order to be processed during public holidays and busy periods. Customs and Postal Service may also require extra time to work on the processing / delivery during peak season or before major festivals (e.g., Valentine’s Day). For details on public holidays in the destination country, please refer to the local government website. Please also note that delays may occur as a result of pending payment authorizations.
Import Taxes & Duties
Some countries outside the EU may require import tax, duties and related Customs fees for the imports, and the cost is not covered in payments you made to us. These charges, if applicable, are determined and charged by the Customs office of the destination country. For further details of charges, please contact your local Customs office directly.